- We the People of the United States,
- in Order to form a more perfect Union,
- establish Justice,
- insure domestic Tranquility,
- provide for the common defence,
- promote the general Welfare,
- and secure the Blessings of Liberty,
- to ourselves,
- and our Posterity,
- do ordain,
- and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
The Preamble is a topical list that begins the written Constitutional document. It is expressed in Common Sense terms. The same wording with the addition of white space and bullets It is in an outline form to separate the phrasing for my examination.
The intent herein is to ensure only the pursuance of the Constitution’s executory phrasing.
Tommy Hugh Crenshaw, Chancellor
October 17, 2015